- How can I contact Big Top Shirt Shop?
- We offer live support Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm Mountain. Outside of normal business hours we can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (888-9-BIGTOP).
- Where can product measurements be found?
- All available product measurements can be found on the product page next to the product description by clicking the tab that reads "Product Measurements".
- Is there a minimum order?
- There is no minimum order for blank garments. We have a 24 piece minimum for embroidery and a 36 piece minimum for screen printing.
- Is bulk pricing available?
- Because the majority of our customers order in bulk, our products already reflect a volume discount. Should you need more than 500 pieces, please contact us for additional pricing options.
- How do I add make changes/cancel an order?
- Due to the automated nature of our fulfillment process, we are unable to make changes or cancel an order once it has been placed. We recommend checking your order for accuracy prior to completing your purchase.
- What shipping options are available?
- All orders are shipped with UPS. UPS requires a physical address for delivery (UPS does not offer delivery to P.O. Boxes). We offer UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day Air & UPS Next Day Air. Air orders do not deliver on Saturday/Sunday. Please see below for additional information.
Second Day Orders Shipped On:
Monday will be delivered on Wednesday
Tuesday will be delivered on Thursday
Wednesday will be delivered on Friday
Thursday will be delivered on Monday
Friday will be delivered on Tuesday
Next Day Orders Shipped On:
Monday will be delivered on Tuesday
Tuesday will be delivered on Wednesday
Wednesday will be delivered on Thursday
Thursday will be delivered on Friday
Friday will be delivered on Monday
- How much does shipping cost?
- Orders over $100 ship for free. Orders under $100 ship at a discounted UPS rate based on shipment weight & delivery zip code. To see shipping prices, add all wanted items to your cart then enter your state and zip code. A shipping price will be provided before any personal information is required.
- When will my order ship?
- Lead times can vary slightly depending from product to product. To check a specific product, navigate to the product description and click the tab that reads “Shipping”.
- Where do I find my tracking number?
- In most instances your tracking number will be provided in your shipment confirmation email. You are welcome to contact us to request tracking information.
- How long does shipping take?
- Transit times vary based on item warehouse location and delivery location. Please contact us with the style number(s)/color(s)/size(s) & your delivery location to obtain transit times.
- How do I change my shipping address?
- For fraud protection reasons we are unable to change an address once your order has been competed. We will do our best to correct typographical errors prior to shipment. Once an order has shipped we are unable to make any changes. We recommend checking your order for accuracy prior to purchase.
- Where does Big Top Shirt Shop ship to?
- We offer shipping within the lower 48 United States only. We do not ship to to P.O. Boxes. We do not ship to Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands. We do not offer International shipping.
- Can I return my purchase?
- You are welcome to return your order for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in new condition and have all original tags/packaging. We are unable to consider inquires made more than 30 days after the date of purchase. See exclusions below:
--We are unable to accept returns for items which have been altered in any way (hemmed/decorated/embroidered/screen printed/washed/etc).
To begin the return process, please contact us with your original order number. Items returned without prior approval/return authorization will not be eligible for refund or exchange and will be refused.
- Is there a restock fee if I return my purchase?
- A 20% re-stock fee is charged on returned orders which shipped with complimentary shipping. This fee primarily covers the cost UPS charged us to ship your initial purchase but is also used to offset packaging costs, labor costs, return processing, and additional costs associated with your unwanted order.
As a corporate apparel retailer, the majority of our customers purchase in bulk. For that reason our products are priced accordingly. This differs from a traditional retailer who further marks up their products to allow for "free" returns.
- Are shipping charges refundable?
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. We take the money you pay us for shipping and provide that to the carrier for the delivery of your order.
- My item arrived damaged/defective, what do I do?
- Please contact us immediately upon delivery to report damaged/defective/short shipment. Damaged/defective items will be replaced (we will proceed with a refund ONLY when a replacement is not available). We may require a photo of the damage/defect before replacement. UPS requires original packaging be kept in cases of damage or will be ineligible for replacement. Colors can display differently depending on monitor settings and dye lots. Color variations is not considered a defect.
- My package was returned to Big Top Shirt Shop by UPS, what do I do?
- Items refused OR returned undeliverable due to an incorrect/incomplete address provided will be refunded less shipping charges and will be subject to a 20% restock fee upon return to Big Top Shirt Shop. We recommend checking your order for accuracy prior to purchase.
- Are there minimums for embroidery?
- We have a 24 piece minimum for embroidery.
- What is the cost for embroidery?
- There are many variables which affect the price of embroidery. Click here for our decoration calculator.
- How do I add embroidery to my order?
- From the shopping cart, simply click the “Add Embroidery” button.
- How long does it take to have items embroidered?
- Production time for embroidery is approximately 10 business days from the date of purchase AND receipt of useable artwork. This can vary slightly depending on the number of revisions required to your artwork to achieve acceptable results. Additional time may be necessary during peak seasons. We make no guarantees to production time, which can vary based on job specific factors. Production time does not include transit time, which varies based on final delivery location.
- What artwork files are accepted?
- We prefer vector artwork for decoration. Suggested file types are .ai/.eps/etc. The higher quality artwork provided will result in higher quality embroidery. We are generally unable to accept low resolution files types such as .jpg/.gif/.bmp/etc. We do not offer graphic design services.
Vector art is created using a software program that uses mathematic equations and geometric primitives (points, lines, and shapes) to create art that is clean, camera ready, and can be scaled infinitely, without any loss of quality or fidelity. Click here for the wikipedia article on vector art.
- Can I change/cancel my order for embroidery?
- All Sales Involving Embroidery Are Final. Upon receipt of your order we Immediately ship your items to our embroidery facility and begin the labor intensive process of digitizing your logo (converting artwork to stitches). For those reasons we are unable to cancel/change a decoration order once a purchase is complete. If you have questions about your artwork or the decoration process please contact us in advance of placing an order.